it would be nice to have a somethin to tell you how to shoot
CASTLEBOAT is a card-based tower defense game about building an insanely tall tower on the deck of your ship and using its weapons to protect the world from sea monsters. It’s a castle...on a boat……….(title pending).
This version is an early PROTOTYPE meant to demonstrate the overworld and the battle system.
Press "R, M, and G" keys to skip dialogue or battles if you're stuck.
- WASD: Navigate Menus / Change Map Node
- Spacebar: Confirm Selection / Advance Dialogue
- X: Next Phase
- ESC: Pause Game
- Left Stick: Navigate Menus
- A Button: Confirm Selection / Advance Dialogue
- X Button: Next Phase
- Start Button: Pause Game
- WebGL only: If you stop playing the game by leaving/refreshing the page w/o quitting from within the game first it doesn't save properly.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
love it love it want more of it! Jack's music is amazing as always
I enjoyed the battle system. Took me a second to realized what was going on at first. There was quite a bit of dialogue, but thankful there was a way to skip them.
Too much dialogues, need to redraw much sprites.